LMS SCADAS XS hardware, a Siemens PLM Software product, is a powerful and portable data acquisition system designed for typical noise and vibration testing. The system combines the characteristic broad functionality of the LMS SCADAS hardware system with the autonomy and testing freedom that comes with a pocket-sized solution.
- Compact, portable solution
- 6+ hours of battery autonomy (typical use)
- Set up, monitor and validate on the go
- Replay in full standalone mode
- Use in standalone mode, with a tablet, or with a PC
- 12+ channels
- Fully supports recording and stereo audio replay through the LMS SCADAS 3D Binaural Headset (optional). The headset offers an easy and cost-effective solution for binaural recording and immediate, high-quality data replay of any analog, SPDIF or headset channel.
- Pocket size dimension (175 x 114 x 23 mm3)
- 6 or 12 channel version for V/ICP type sensors with Smart Sensor support
- Dedicated input for LMS 3D binaural headset for stereo recording and replay
- Dedicated input for digital binaural head, support of HMS data
- Equalization of headset and binaural head data
- Dual analog tacho for up to 20 kHz tacho pulses
- CAN bus support and GPS support
- Up to 51.2 kHz sampling rate per channel
- Autonomous operation with on-board storage on micro SD
- Wi-Fi or LAN* connection to LMS Smart Scope app on tablet for control, monitoring and data validation
- IEEE1588 PTP (Precision Time Protocol) synchronization for multiple devices*
- USB connection to PC for use with LMS Test.Lab or LMS Test.Xpress software
- LMS Test.Lab Recorder Data Conversion – License free time export functionality
This post is also available in:
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.